Monday, February 6, 2012

I Have Arrived!


My flight went very smooth and I arrived safely in Haiti.  Our flight on the way to Haiti was a little delayed, but really it was no big deal. I was very lucky to go with a Healing Haiti team.  Shelly the team lead was absolutely amazing and very helpful to me. 

We arrived to the guesthouse and ate dinner, Tacos!  I was pleasantly surprised.  It was a great dinner and now I am just catching up with some blogging!  I will be heading up to Grace Village in the morning to meet the children and begin my day.  I will have a lot more to tell you then.

On a wonderful note…..the area around the airport is really clean!  It looks great and a lot of the tents have been moved. Hopefully the Haitians that moved have a place to stay, but progress is being made which is awesome!

I cannot begin to tell you how good it feels to be in Haiti!  I am so happy to be here and feel so incredibly blessed at what God has given me.  I am overjoyed with this opportunity and am so excited to see all the things God has in store for me and the special people of Haiti.  

No comments:

Post a Comment