Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Where has the time gone?

It is Saturday the day before I take off for home to the United States.  It feels like I just got here.  So many days were jammed packed with things to do. 

I wish I could have updated the blog everyday so I could have kept you more in the know of what we were doing here.  We really did not have internet which was unfortunate because I could not tell you all about my trip, but also really good so I could focus on the task that was put in front of me each day.  When something you use so frequently is suddenly gone you realize how unimportant it is and how you can still function without it!

Every day was different then we planned, every day had moments of joy and moments of sadness, and every day was filled with hope.  The hope that I felt was hope for the people and hope for the future of this country.

I will continue to blog when I get back in the states tomorrow.  I will blog about each day that I had in Haiti and everything that I experienced and went through.  I will also post pictures for you to get a better idea of what we saw.

I hope you continue to follow the blog so you can get a better idea of the country and culture I was a part of and the help that they truly need.

No comments:

Post a Comment