Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Almost there!

Lisa and I have just landed in Miami.  We are at the airport and have about a four hour layover.  We were able to eat some good food and just relax before the next and final plane takes off!  Everything so far has gone smoothly and we are very thankful for that.  Dan drove us to the airport this morning at 3:30am and I am sure he was very happy about that.  : )

I have been preparing for this trip over the last couple of days by not having the air conditioning on at home.  It has been 90 degrees in our home and Dan and I have been sweating a lot!  While Dan says I am getting ready for Haiti, this was not planed.  Hopefully someone will be coming today to fix our air conditioner or Dan will be feeling what I am feeling in Haiti! 

Lisa has talked to our wonderful friend Sheila who will be picking us up from the airport.  She is already for us, and we are eager to get there. 

Hopefully good stories and pictures will be posted soon! 

1 comment:

  1. Have a safe final flight; we'll be praying & thinking of you guys. What an awesome adventure and great work that you're doing. Can't wait to read more!

    ~Gina

    ReplyDelete