Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Blessings from all…

We have been blessed in ways I cannot even describe and I am unable to express our gratitude for it!!!  Numerous family members, friends, and my coworkers have been extremely generous towards supplies, donations, and money that will be needed to make this trip possible. 

I would to thank all of you from the bottom of our hearts for your generosity and support.  I am blow away by the faith you have in my passion for helping Haiti and how much you trust what we are doing there.   Your money, donations, and supplies will be put to excellent use and I will continue to let you know about the differences you are making to the people of Haiti.

This is my last day here in the states before I am off to Haiti. I am very excited to be going, but sad to be leaving my wonderful husband Dan in Minnesota.  I have been packing today and making sure all the last items are in place before we go.  Our plane takes off at 6:00am and we will arrive in Haiti tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment