Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Update from FL

So right now I am on a family vacation!  I am enjoying my time with my family and husband, but am missing the children.  I have called them every night and mostly just hear each of their voices as I get passed from one child to the next!

They seem to be doing well and still maintaining their schedules.  Two of the children are sick and I just ask that you keep Jessica and Chrisaline in your prayers.  It is hard to be away from them and not there with them to help them.  I wish I could comfort them and give them hugs each day.

Jeff is there right now which is so wonderful!!  I am so glad that they have him with them, but I am sorry that I will miss out on spending time with him.  I am excited to head back to Haiti with my husband and get to see the amazing children!

No comments:

Post a Comment