Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Quick Update

This is my last week here before I head to Florida for a family vacation. I am so happy and excited to see my family! I am going to miss the children here and wish that I could bring some of them with me.

We had a good weekend and got to spend time with a Healing Haiti team on Sunday. The children had a lot of fun with them. Ironing here is a priority and takes so long to do! We spent the rest of our Sunday after the team left doing this. They brought us some wonderful supplies and we are always so truly grateful for what they bring to us.

On Monday I organized all the supplies that was given to us. I had three children here with fevers and they stayed home from school yesterday. They were able to help me, and able to play, so today they went to school and are feeling better!

I started to have some itching of my eyes on Sunday and today they are really red! I know I have pink eye I am trying to treat it with eye drops. I believe I got it because of all the dust and chemicals here, but also could have gotten if from a child that cam to church on Sunday! Please pray that it would go away and that I would not pass it on to any of these children!!!!

We have a couple of sick children so please pray for them as well!

I know this is a short update! I will write more soon if the internet allows.



No comments:

Post a Comment